University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw
University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw
phone +48 22 5365 411
The University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw is a college of new opportunities. Our modern campus, located in the heart of Warsaw, offers students a space where they can develop their creativity, build their career, and participate in diverse projects.
One of Poland’s top private colleges, for the last 20 years we have been offering our students courses in Human Sciences, Social Studies and Economics. What distinguishes us is our openness towards students and their initiatives, involvement in their development and a modern approach to education.
Ever since it was established, the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw has taken great care when choosing teachers and professors to work with, opting for the most accomplished instructors and scholars, hailing from Poland and other countries.
The campus boasts 118 classrooms, a main auditorium with a foyer which can hold up to 463 persons, as well as four auditoriums with 223 and 296 seats. There are also eight computer rooms in the building, equipped with modern devices and different types of software, which enable us to teach classes in such areas as statistical calculation, computer graphics, databases, programming of mobile devices, and creating applications in all languages currently in use. Vizja Park is a place which fosters physical fitness – it boasts a full-sized sports hall, which can be divided into 3 sections. It holds a climbing wall offering 3 grades of difficulty, as well as a gymnasium and a ballet studio. The building also boasts various special purpose rooms: a mock courtroom, a public speaking and press conference room, a mock stock exchange room, a Natural Sciences lab, a science lab with a fume hood, an EEG room, a physical therapy room, and a sensory integration lab. The Vizja Park campus is a place which is friendly to people with allergies, but also friendly to our planet. On every floor, recycling bins can be found, as well as a drinking fountain – all you need is a bottle or a cup and you can eliminate plastic from your life. The building is equipped with energy efficiency systems – the hall and toilet lighting uses motion sensors. Similarly, in the toilets, sensors are built into the taps, which makes conserving water easy.
University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw actively cooperates with numerous foreign universities. We offer double degree programmes, summer schools, holiday courses, and in-service training for foreign partners.
International cooperation is an essential aspect of University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw, We are involved in numerous research projects within structured research programmes and networks as well as through informal contacts between researchers.
UEHS is a member of CEEMAN (Central and East European Management Development Association) – an international association established in 1993 which focused on management development to accelerate the quality of management education in Central and Eastern Europe. University is also a member of PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education), a United Nations-backed platform founded in 2007.
Facts & figures
3000 international students
50 Partner Universities
1st placeThe best-educated academic staff in Poland in the Perspektywy ranking, 2018
6th place among private colleges in the Perspektywy ranking, 2020
2nd place programme of study: Finance and Accounting in the ranking of private colleges
4th place programme of study: Law in the ranking of private colleges
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, Engineer
- Audit and Controlling, Master Degree
- Banking and Insurance, Bachelor Degree
- Clinical Psychology, Master Degree
- Corporate Accounting, Master Degree
- Corporate Logistics, Master Degree
- Cosmetology, Beauty and Health Science, Bachelor’s Degree
- Designing Mobile Applications, Engineer
- Dietetics, Bachelor Degree
- English Philology, Bachelor's Degree
- European Studies, Bachelor Degree
- Finance Management, Bachelor Degree
- German Philology, Bachelor's Degree
- Human Capital Management and Psychology in Management, Master Degree
- Human Resources Management, Bachelor Degree
- Information Engineering in Public Space, Bachelor Degree
- Internal Security, Bachelor Degree
- International Finance and Trade, Bachelor Degree
- International Finance and Trade, Master Degree
- International Relations, Bachelor Degree
- Journalism, Bachelor Degree
- Local Government Finances, Master Degree
- Management in the Digital Economy, Master Degree
- Management of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, Bachelor Degree
- Managerial Finance, Master Degree
- Marketing in Enterprises, Bachelor Degree
- Marketing Management, Master Degree
- Process and Project Management, Master Degree
- Project Management and User Experience, Engineer
- Psychology of Business, Master Degree
- Psychology, Bachelor's Degree
- Public Finance, Bachelor's Degree
- Smart City Society, Bachelor's Degree
- Social Communication And Public Relations, Bachelor's Degree
- Social Communication and Public Relations, Master Degree
- Tax and Financial Advisory, Master Degree
- Web Applications, Engineer