To enter Poland EU citizen need to have a valid travel document or a document confirming identity and citizenship. If you decide to travel abroad to non EU countries during your stay in Poland you should have a passport with you.


If you are a non-EU citizen you must have a valid passport and visa (if required).

How to get a visa
Find a Polish consulate that can process you application. You can use the MFA’s search engine and fill the form.

Set a visa appointment with the consulate. In most cases you will have to register through the website:

Prepare the necessary documents:

  • application form,
  • travel document (passport),
  • biometric photo, health insurance,
  • sufficient means to support yourself,
  • documents confirming the purpose of your stay. Please note that some consulates can require specific dociumentation, so get the needed information.

Submit all the documents including a printed and signed application form and the visa fee. The process usually takes up to 15 days for it to be reviewed.

More information is available on the website