MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Second-cycle degree programme
Faculty of Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
1750 EUR per year
Contact the Unit
Full-time, 2nd level degree courses are three semester long and finish by preparation of the Master Thesis and the graduate is awarded the Master of Science degree.
A graduate in the specialization Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services is educated to make technical progress and is able to conduct creative professional activities in up-to-date electronics and telecommunications, especially in the field of telecommunication networks and services. The programme of the specialization focuses on the education of prospective graduates who will be able to develop new telecommunication equipment and systems, networks, and will also be able to manage existing networks, analyse existing networks and future networks standards including wireless data transmission networks, modern IP networks, exchange of electronic documents, methods of modelling and testing telecommunication protocols, efficiency, research and development of data telecommunication systems, as well as to create www pages and digital videolibraries. During the semesters the education is accomplished at three major courses: Network and Service Management, Digital Transmission Techniques, and Modelling and Simulation of Networks and Services.
The graduates acquire the theoretical knowledge and practical skills indispensable to design, manufacture, implement and exploit telecommunications systems, networks and services. Graduates are also prepared for team management, as well as to advance to the 3rd cycle of studies (doctoral research).
Candidates are asked to attach to the e-Rekrutacja system the following documents:
- Scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data.
- Scan of signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Scan of signed cover letter, in which a candidate is obliged to show special predispositions to study at the chosen programme of study.
- Scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction (Polish or English) – list of recognised English certificates.
- Scan of the higher education diploma with legalization (or apostille) with annotation (or as a separate document) stating, that the diploma entitles to apply for admission to second-cycle degree programmes at universities of every type in the country in which you received the above mentioned diploma.
- Scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the University.
AGH UST Centre for International Students
Education related issues
Vice-Dean, DSc Andrzej Staniszewski
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MA in International Management
- MSc in Applied Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Energy Transition
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- Non-Ferrous Metals Science and Engineering: Modern Materials, Design and Application