BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
First-cycle studies, Engineer
AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Mechatronic engineering is the interdisciplinary program composed of basic courses (e.g. mathematics, physics), major courses (e.g. mechanics, control theory, computer science, electronics) as well as of specialty courses.
Contents of major and specialty courses comprise techniques of computer aided engineering, problems of virtual prototyping, elements of modern control and basics of robotics. Students learn about methods and tools for analysis and synthesis of mechatronic systems and integration in mechatronics.
The aim of the Mechatronics engineering first cycle study program is to build the students’ engineering knowledge considered as theoretical background and practical engineering problems. The study comprises laboratory and project classes where students gather practical engineering skills.
The study in Mechatronic engineering prepares to work in interdisciplinary teams that design, manufacture and/or utilize various mechatronic systems. The interdisciplinary knowledge helps the program graduates to communicate with other engineers in the course of solving the practical, complex engineering problems.
The graduates of the program are prepared to work in: design units, research and development institutions as well as in companies that manufacture or use mechatronic devices.
The graduates are also prepared to continue study at the Master level both at home University (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics offers second level Mechatronic engineering program) and at other faculties or universities in Poland or abroad.
Program Educational Objectives:
- Progress to a Master’s studies.
- Be employed by industry in design offices focused on mechanical or mechatronic systems.
- Be employed by industry or academia in research and development, experimentation and testing of mechanical, mechatronic or control systems.
- Increase their level of leadership within their respective organizations.
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively in multidisciplinary work environments.
Be committed to lifelong learning to enhance their professionalknowledge.
Finished secondary school with certificate sufficient to enroll in any university in the country where the certificate was issued.
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
building A-3, room No 12A
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MA in Management: International Management
- MSc in Applied Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics: Cyber-Physical Systems
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Energy Transition
- MSc in Computer Science and Intelligent Systems: Artificial Intelligence and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in in Computer Aided Engineering Processes: Virtualization of Foundry Engineering
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- MSc in Non-Ferrous Metals Science and Engineering: Modern Materials, Design and Application