MA in Advanced Analytics - Big Data
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Arts
2 years (4 semesters)
SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
Admission fee 85 PLN
Admissions start on 20 May. For a detailed schedule, please visit our webpage.
Second-cycle studies in Advanced Analytics – Big Data at SGH Warsaw School of Economics provide advanced knowledge and competencies in the area of the extraction and analysis of data from variety of sources.
The graduate of the programme can be employed as a specialist in advanced data analysis in manufacturing companies, banks, insurance and telecommunications companies, public administration and research centres specializing in advanced data analytics. The studies also prepare students to conduct research and to take up third-cycle studies.
• Knowledge of English certified at B2 level or higher.
• Academic diploma entitling you to continue your education at Master's level.
The first step of applying to SGH is to create an account in our Internet Registration System, which opens on 20 May 2020.
al. Niepodległości 162
office 37, building G
phone.: + 48 22 564 77 77
al. Niepodległości 162
02-554 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 564 77 77
- Academy of Leadership in English
- BA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specialisations: European Economic Integration Towards Global Challenges, Global Development and Governance; International Business; International Finance)
- BA in International Economics (specialisations: Economics of Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management)
- BA in Management (specialisations: Entrepreneurship, Project Management)
- BA in Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems (specialisations: Econometrics; Methods of Decision Analysis)
- Canadian Executive MBA
- MA in Advanced Analytics - Big Data
- MA in Finance and Accounting (with opportunity of ACCA qualification)
- MA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specializations: Global Development and Governance; International Finance; International Venture Management)
- MA in International Business (specialisations: Business in Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management; Doing Business in Emerging Markets)
- PhD in Economics and Finance in the scope of Economics
- PhD in Economics and Finance in the scope of Finance
- PhD in Management and Quality Sciences
- PhD in Political and Administration Sciences
- Post-graduate Studies in Economic Diplomacy
- Post-graduate Studies International Finance
- Postgraduate study Finance Technology in a Global Monetary Policy