MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1,5 years/ 3 semesters
Silesian University of Technology; Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1500€) for 1st semester (1400€) for each subsequent semester
Graduates with a specialty Biofuels are qualified specialists of technology serving the production of components for biofuels. Their skills are associated with the production of electric power and heat based on biofuels as well as with the processing of biofuels. They understand the theoretical principles of the processes of both production and combustion of biofuels. They are well prepared in terms of data processing, electronic control and programming of technological processes in the related industry. The knowledge and skills in the use of plants and micro-organisms can be utilized in the technological processes of production and use of biofuels. In addition, the developed soft skills are apparent in their communication, teamwork, entrepreneurship and self-presentation, much desired on the labor market.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
Bachelor Degree diploma in Energy and Environmental Engineering (Biotechnology major).
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
English language proficiency at B2 level.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Automatic Control
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) -Data Science
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSc Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin sp. z o. o. company)