International Master of Business Administration (MBA) European Multicultural Integrated Management Program
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Cracow School of Business at Cracow University of Economics
April – September
A specialized, managerial programme designed especially for managers working in international environment. The curriculum of the studies, prepared according to the latest standards, enables to familiarise with the ideas of global management, investment and finance, controlling, change management, leadership and managing of multicultural team, functioning of global organizations. Formula of the classes is focused on solving real business problems (courses in enterprises, study trip to Switzerland, cases and business games). International MBA Programme is conducted in cooperation with St. Gallen Business School from Switzerland.
A candidate must present a diploma of completion of higher studies and possess a proven record of at least three years at a managerial position. He/she should also submit two letters of reference.
The recruitment process based on 3 stages:
Stage I: submitting the required documents
Stage II: the entrance examination
Stage III: the interview.
Cracow School of Business
Cracow University of Economics
Address: ul. Rakowicka 27,
Phone: +48 12 293 55 68
Fax: +48 12 293 58 68
27 Rakowicka St.
31-510 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 293 56 28
- BSc Applied Informatics
- BSc Corporate Finance and Accounting
- BSc in International Business
- BSc Modern Business Management
- Business Logistics
- English Module - Preparatory Course
- International Master of Business Administration (MBA) European Multicultural Integrated Management Program
- MA in International Tourism Management
- MSc Corporate Finance and Accounting
- MSc in International Business
- PhD Studies in Economics, Finance and Management (EFM)
- Polish Module
- Polish Path