European Master of Customer Relationship Marketing (Mercuri)
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
2 years/ 4 semesters
The program is managed by University of Economics in cooperation with three European universities: Université Grenoble Alpes (France), Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Spain).
Tuition and Other Fees
Information available at www.ue.katowice.pl/fees
European Master in Customer Relationship Marketing (MERCURI) – 4 countries, 2 years. Unique European Experience
We are very proud to inform that University of Economics in Katowice will offer an integrated European Master Program, jointly developed and implemented by four different European universities.
MERCURI will prepare professionals from diverse backgrounds for creative and analytical careers that involve and are based on the deeper understanding of modern markets with particular emphasis on the modern consumers and their behaviors. Those professionals should be able to help companies in designing and introducing more successful and sustainable marketing strategies, suitable for the present European environment.
This two-year master program will focus on the critical nature of relations between consumers and companies/brands, as well as on the specific character of both sides of these relations. On the one hand, the program will familiarize students with the complexity of consumer behaviors and their determinants; it will also explain rules, conditions and bases of making market decisions. But on the other hand, it will train students to undertake and manage different activities, aimed at developing successful relationships with the company’s main stakeholders. As such, the program will allow students for taking a broader perspective based on their better understanding of the consumers and their relations with companies.
Those managers will be able to:
- analyze and explain specific needs and preferences of the contemporary consumers; understand their behaviors and decision-making processes (from information seeking to after sales evaluation) and identify factors determining creation and development of relations between consumers and companies or brands;
- design and implement diverse types of marketing programs and actions to ensure that all stages of the relationship between consumers and the company are developed in an efficient and satisfying way.
Students will get in-depth teaching and practical training in European economics, consumption law, consumer psychology, consumer behavior, consumer research, marketing and management. They will be provided with the strong knowledge base and hands-on research experience needed for succeeding in careers such as marketing, media, communications, advertising, consumer research, entrepreneurship, or public relations.
The program is offered collectively by four European universities: Université Grenoble Alpes (France), Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), Universidad Cardenal Herrera (Spain) i University of Economics in Katowice (Poland). Each semester of two-year studies is carried out in a different partner country.
Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree, confirmed proficiency in English (B2)
phone: +48 32 257 7058/7016, firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Maja 50
40-287 Katowice, Poland
phone: 048 32 257 7058/ 7016
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance and Accounting for Business
- BSc International Business
- Double MSc Quantitative Asset and Risk Management (ARIMA)
- European Master of Customer Relationship Marketing (Mercuri)
- Master's Degree Finance and Accounting for International Business
- MSc E-Commerce
- MSc International Business