Journalism and Social Communication - Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
2 years (4 semesters)
University of Lower Silesia (Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa)
Tuition and Other Fees
13 000 PLN/year
until all places are filled
What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
· We offer a unique 2-year graduate programme in big data, digital marketing and trendwatching held as full-time or part-time.
· The innovative curriculum combines knowledge from the field of economics, communications, digital marketing, public relations, statistics, and new technologies.
· During the course of the programme you will obtain key and full competencies in the new and rapidly developing branch of big data analysis, interpretation and visualisation.
· You will be using software tools dedicated to personal branding, social and mobile marketing, viral and buzz marketing, content management and creation, video marketing.
· You will be also given tools and competencies in trendwatching and trendsetting in selected areas like fashion, design, motorization, sports. Students will be familiar with cultural and marketing trends get in-depth understanding of trends formation and proliferation, lifestyles, forecasting and management of the future.
Career opportunities for you:
· data scientist
· big data analyst
· big data visualizer
· content designer
· content manager
· mobile advertising specialist
· SEO and SEM specialist
· video content designer.
WWhat else should you know?
· Renowned international faculty from University of Glasgow (Scotland), Georgia Institute of Technology (USA) and University of Tel-Aviv (Israel).
· Industry experts involved in teaching.
· Internships under the wings of local leaders in e-commerce and advertising, big data analysis, mobile and interactive solutions, trendwatching, media monitoring.
· Up to date equipment and software.
· Vibrant community of professionals and researchers.
· Rapidly developing Wroclaw with tones of working opportunities.
· Start-up culture, professional events, international atmosphere.
· Erasmus semester programmes and up to one year internships in Universities and enterprises from all over Europe.
Data scientist is named the most promising job of 2019 in America by LinkedIn Report.
To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
The documents that the candidate provides:
1. A photo taken following the requirements for the passport photo.
2. A photocopy of the secondary school-graduation certificate (for the candidates from the East, an atestat or a diploma of a junior specialist).
3. A secondary school graduation diploma or a junior specialist diploma requires an apostille or credentials from a consulate or an embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education in your country.
4. An apostille or other certification (legalization) is not required from the candidates from the EU, the EEA, the OECD, EFTA, ETA, and the countries that have signed the Hague Convention, with the exception of candidates from Ukraine.
5. A translation of the high-school diploma into Polish or English.
The candidates may inquire the pertinent WSB about the necessity of the translation before they can translate the certificate. A sworn translation is not required.
6. Confirmation of the English language skills for studies in English.
If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of English at B2 level, they will be asked to deliver it. The level of English proficiency will be confirmed during a conversation via Skype.
7. The confirmation of knowledge of Polish for studies in Polish is not required.
University of Lower Silesia
Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa
International Admission Office
Candidates applying for studies in English:
Tel.: for candidates +48 539 670 477 , for agents +48 693 010 160
Candidates applying in Ukrainian and Russian:
Tel.: +48 693 010 162
Strzegomska 55, 53-611 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 3561573, +48 693 010 160 (WhatsApp, Viber)
- Creative media - Animation & Visual Effects, Bachelor
- Educational Study - Culture and education, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Pedagogics - Teaching English in a non-formal environment, Bachelor
- Psychology - Child, adolescent and family psychology, Master
- Psychology - Social psychology, Master