Master in Big Data Analysis
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition per semester when paid in full: 2900 PLN
Admission fee 100 PLN
EU citizens - 20 September, non-EU citizens - it is advised to apply before 1 August because of the visa process
• The Master Program in Big Data Analysis is a two-year program conducted in English, which is hold in collaboration with industry experts from global companies. The studies simultaneously prepare students to work in big data in the finance field. Aside from extensive finance knowledge, practical technical skills will be taught, such as identifying, collecting, analysing, interpreting, and transforming data, in order to face big data challenges in financial world. Furthermore, new trends in both areas will be presented, from venture capital to cloud computing.
• The attained expertise will allow graduates to handle business processes from data capture over to processing and visualisation, enabling them to participate in the decision-making process whether from a strategic or financing standing point by applying their problem-solving abilities and outside the box thinking. As a result, they will have the widest career opportunities in all areas
• In 2018 Kozminski University was ranked 17th in the world in the Global Masters in Finance Ranking published by "Financial Times". It is the only university ranked from Central and Eastern Europe. The Master in Big Data Analysis program is a specialization on the Master in Finance and Accounting Program.
• The Master’s Program in Finance and Accounting has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This status is granted to institutions whose degree program(s) incorporate at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK), which provide students with a solid grounding in the CBOK and positions them well to sit for the CFA exams.
• Kozminski University is an academic partner of the CAIA Association.Becoming a partner of the CAIA Association, a global network of more than 9,000 alternative investment professionals located in more than 90 countries, gives our students access to CAIA's vast databases and the possibility to get a special scholarship.
• The Program is a part of the "Academia 360" project and is co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund).
Holders of a bachelor diploma may apply for the Master programmes. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the high school courses were taught in English).
Admission for the Program is based on a written exam (online test). Candidates with the highest score will be qualified.
Address: ul. Jagiellońska 57/59,
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
Tel.+48 22 519 22 69
Fax: +48 22 519 23 09
Admission Coordinator: Dana Duda
57/59 Jagiellońska St.
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 519 22 69