Master’s degree in Management: Sustainable Manager
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
Tuition and Other Fees
Fees – admissions 2022/2023
Application fee 85 PLN
Tuition fee (per semester) 7700 PLN
Tuition fee (per semester in installments) 5 x 1580 PLN
It depands on the intake. Please check on our website The intake 2022/2023 starts on December 5, 2022. The Summer Semester starts on March 1, 2023. For international candidates, the admissions deadline is February 3, 2023. Due to the time-consuming visa procedures resulting from the number of candidates interested in studying in Poland we strongly encourage candidates from South Asia, MENA, and African countries to apply no later than January 16, 2023. For Polish residents or foreigners, who have been granted a residence permit to settle in Poland (Karta pobytu) the admissions deadline is February 10, 2023.
We live in turbulent times, and economic, social, political and cultural transformations are heading at unprecedented pace. We require competence and flexibility, capacity to generate effort and to sustain development, achieve goals and balance the effort.
There are no more ready-to-use, all-in-one solutions for everybody. Business, private and public organizations require far reaching adjustments of existing models of operation to adapt to changes in the environment.
As a graduate, you will be capable of designing, introducing, and fostering solutions for sustainable development of organizations, communities, societies, and economies. You will have the capacity of implementing projects-based approach in the daily practice and of translating these experiences into long-lasting innovative socio-economic mechanisms.
You will work within a 4G Sustainable Manager Framework. You will:
GAIN the complexity mindset
GET the essential skills toolkit
GATHER experience in sustainable project management
GENERATE mechanisms for suistainable change
GAIN THE COMPEXITY MINDSET
You will discover the main trends of organizational development within complex multi-structured economy and how to search for information necessary to decide on the direction and scope of necessary changes.
GET THE SUSTAINABILITY-ORIENTED COMPETENCES
You will know systems thinking approach, innovative business models, multi-faceted sustainable management techniques. You will know how to organize decision making processes around sustainable development related issues.
GATHER EXPERIENCE IN SUSTAINABLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
You will know how build networks and systems around objectives which support sustainable development and collaboratively involve and manage the process of change.
GENERATE MECHANISMS FOR SUSTAINABLE CHANGE
You will be able to recognize and critically evaluate the quality and scope of impact of once implemented actions.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
By studying with us, you will gain knowledge and skills from the best specialists and practitioners. Collegium Civitas offers you a wide range of teaching methods: traditional lectures, seminars, interactive learning (case study analysis), individual supervision and mentor care. The programme also includes apprenticeships during studies.
As a management graduate with specialization of Sustainable Manager, one can find employment in the following institutions:
corporations and international organizations,
research centers, think tanks, research and development institutions,
public, state and local government institutions,
foundations and associations,
See on our website https://civitas.edu.pl/en/academic-offer/sustainable-manager/admissions-requirements-sustainable-manager-ma-full-time-english
Step by step procedures available here: https://civitas.edu.pl/en/academic-offer/sustainable-manager/admissions-requirements-sustainable-manager-ma-full-time-english
1 Defilad Square, Warsaw 00-901, Poland
Palace of Culture and Science, 12 floor
room 1210 (English-language studies)
room 1211 (Polish-language studies)
tel. +48 22 620 28 78
Palace of Culture and Science,
12th floor Plac Defilad 1
00-901 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 620 28 78
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: specialization Media, Diplomacy and International Negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and New Media:New Media and Journalism
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology: Public Relations, Marketing, New Media
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: English Studies
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: International Business and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: Business Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: Data Analytics, Big Data and Coding
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: International Business Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology: Multimedia Communication
- Double Degree Master in International Relations: International Business and Negotiations with Suleyman Demirel University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations: International History and Security Studies with West Virginia University
- Master's Degree in Sociology - Digital Society: Transformation and Research
- Masters's degree in International Relations: Civil Society and Media Diplomacy
- Master’s degree in International Relations: International Business and Negotiations
- Master’s degree in International Relations: International Relations
- Master’s degree in International Relations: International Security Studies
- Master’s degree in Management: Project and Process Management
- Master’s degree in Management: Sustainable Manager
- Master’s degree in Sociology
- Master’s degree in Sociology: Media and Diversity Studies
- Master’s degree in Sociology: Social Media Management and Digital Commerce