BSc in Civil Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science
3.5 years (7 semesters)
The programme starts on 1st October
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
After completing the 1st cycle studies, the graduate is qualified within the domain of design and erection of any building and engineering structures such as buildings, roads, bridges, shell structures, storage tanks, underground structures erected using reinforced concrete, masonry, metal and timber technologies. The graduate is prepared to oversee and manage the building processes as well as maintenance, operation and restoration of building resources. This knowledge is based on the gains of modern technology, using computer methods and information technologies. The graduate is capable of understanding social, economic, legal and other conditions affecting the engineering activities. He is able to work as a member of a team.
The following documents are to be submitted by persons applying for admission to BSc programmes:
1. Signed scan of online application form.
2. High school degree.
3. Official confirmation that candidate’s high school degree is equivalent to Polish high school degree.
4. Official confirmation of legality of candidate’s high school degree.
5. Official certificate confirming that candidate’s high school degree allows them to apply for admission to BSc studies at all universities in their country.
6. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks and education system in candidate’s home country.
7. Scan of candidate’s passport.
8. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
9. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows a candidate / student to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
10. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
11. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
High grade from math, physic or IT on high school diploma/leaving certificate
Ms. Agnieszka Piekarz,
+48 12 628 20 09
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MSc in Applied Physics
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Chemical Technology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MSc in Power Engineering