PhD in Animal Science and Fisheries
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
4 years (8 semesters)
UPWr Doctoral School
Tuition and Other Fees
Free of charge
The UPWr Doctoral School emphasises self-development and problem-solving skills to teach our students to approach their work with an open mind and innovative methods. Such an approach allows us to shape open and innovative researchers who will enter the world of international science by conducting groundbreaking research.
The school’s programme of education has been developed by its leading scientists to ensure that our students get the best that the university has to offer. The interdisciplinary programme involves research with the direction and guidance of a selected supervisor and publishing research findings in the best international journals. The school encourages participation in training, courses, and scientific conferences.
UPWr allows its student to become part of the scientific community, setting them on the track to a successful career at any university in the world. Our individual “one-to-one; master – student” approach helps to shape each student’s career path.
A candidate for the PhD student of the UPWr Doctoral School should contact a potential supervisor to discuss the subject and scope of the PhD dissertation.
Please, visit the website:
Norwida 25 St.
50-375 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 320 10 75
- Double Master’s Degree in Food Technology
- PhD in Agriculture and Horticulture
- PhD in Animal Science and Fisheries
- PhD in Biological Sciences
- PhD in Civil Engineering and Transport
- PhD in Environmental Engineering, Mining and Energy
- PhD in Nutrition and Food Technology
- PhD in Veterinary Science
- Uniform Master Veterinary Medicine studies in the English language