Bachelor in Engineering of Management - Quality Management (Campus Krakow)
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
3,5 years (7 semesters)
Departament of Applied Sciences
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee from: 799.00 EUR per semester
Admission fee: 200 EUR (non-refundable)
The intake will approximately begin from 01.05.2022
Knowledge you acquire
Preparation of process architecture
Standardization of quality management systems
Principles of introducing and applying statistical process control
Requirements for the quality management system in the organization
Principles of certification and accreditation in Poland
Tools for continuous improvement
Preparation of assumptions for creating systems integrated in the organization in accordance with ISO standards
Introducing process management in the organization
Using Six Sigma methodology
Practical rules for applying the FMEA method
Using Problem Solving methods
Interpretation of the quality requirements for the purpose of conducting the audit
During these studies, you will learn how to effectively combine areas associated with economic aspect of the company’s functioning with technical conditions of individual organizational processes.
Additionally, you will meet interesting people from the production and service industry - and perhaps your future employer - thanks to numerous study visits and meetings with practitioners, that we organize regularly during the period of studies.
You will be able to apply the acquired knowledge in practice thanks to individual and group projects, workshops and trainings, and the cooperation of the WSB University with renowned companies such as FlexSim, Datacomp, GPP Business Park, SBF Polska PV, will enable you to learn the latest trends in the area of management engineering in various industries.
In addition to the subjects that shape typical engineering skills, we also took care of equipping graduates with competences that allow them to find themselves in the increasingly demanding labor market, as an example in the areas of business negotiations skills, methods of dealing with stress, working-time management, etc.
We also invite you to develop as a part of the ‘Hybryda’ scientific circle – its members have opportunity to participate in additional study visits and will get to know the available project and simulation programs.
High School degree or its equivalent, BA degree
Cieplaka 1c St.
41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
phone: +48 32 295 93 16
- (WSB in Toruń) Engineering - Engineering Management in Production, Master
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Game & Interactive Graphic Design (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Computer Science – Mobile and Cloud Computing (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Computer Science – Security and Continuity of IT (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Engineering Management - Transport and Logistics (Campus in Cracow)
- Bachelor in Engineering of Management - Quality Management (Campus Krakow)
- Bachelor in International Relations - International Business, Trade & Marketing (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Bachelor in Management – Digital Marketing and Sales Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA in Management - Financial Management and Accounting (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Computer Science - Data Scientist (Campus in Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – International Business (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – International Human Resources Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- Master in Management – Project Management (Campus Dąbrowa Górnicza)
- MSc in Information Technology
- Международные отношения – Международный бизнес