Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Process Engineering, Environmental Protection
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
The University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Faculty of Geoengineering
Tuition and Other Fees
Free of charge, registration fee 85 PLN
The program provides knowledge on modern technologies of water treatment, wastewater treatment, waste management and utilization. You will be able to solve problems related to planning, designing and control of technological processes, supervision and operation of installations for water and wastewater treatment as well as disposal and management of municipal and industrial wastes, independently or in an international team. Students will know and apply advanced research techniques and tools as well as analytical and simulation methods.
A Master’s program (MPE) allows you to earn a double Polish-German diploma of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn and the University of Applied Sciences in Offenburg. If you choose to study Process Engineering, Environmental Protection in the field of environmental engineering you will be introduced to the key concepts and problems related to chemistry, process engineering, technology and biotechnology used in environmental engineering, environmental protection and municipal management.
The program takes three semesters to complete: first semester at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, second semester at the University of Applied Sciences in Offenburg and third semester (Master thesis) is conducted either at one of the participating universities or externally at a suitable company or research institution.
Admission takes place consecutively for graduates who have successfully completed a Bachelor’s/Engineer’s degree with 210 ECTS (or equivalent) or have completed a Master’s degree. Those degrees should be obtained in the field: Civil Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical and Process Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Protection, Agriculture, Chemical Technology, Food Technology and Human Nutrition, Zootechnics, Bioengineering of Food Production, Agricultural and Forestry Technology, Management of Renewable and Mineral Resources, Food Processing Engineering, Commodity Science or similar field.
Dr Hab. Eng. Katarzyna Bernat
Phone: +48 89 523 41 18
address: ul. Oczapowskiego 2
10-719 Olsztyn, Poland
phone: +48 89 523 39 26
- Agriculture - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Production Management
- Biology - first-cycle, full-time, scope Applied Biology
- BSc in Environmental Engineering
- BSc in Geodesy and Cartography
- Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Biotechnology
- Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Environmental Biotechnology
- Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Process Engineering, Environmental Protection
- Food technology and human nutrition - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Food engineering
- Management - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Logistics
- MSc in Agriculture
- MSc in Geodesy and Cartography - Specialty: Geoengineering and Geoinfoirmatics
- MSc in Information Science: Data Science in Practice
- MSc in Medicine
- Political Science - first cycle, full-time, in the field of International Relations – Global and Regional Perspective
- Political Science - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of International Relations – Global and Regional Perspective, International political and economic relations