MA in Landscape Architecture
Area of Studies
architecture, urban and regional planning
Degree (in English)
Master of Arts
1.5 year (3 semesters) The programme starts in the beginning of October
Faculty of Architecture, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
The Master of Landscape Architecture study programme focuses on contemporary issues of sustainable use of existing landscape resources. It follows the guidelines of IFLA/UNESCO Charter for Landscape Architectural Education, the IFLA Guidance Document for Recognition or Accreditation – Professional Education Programmes in Landscape Architecture and ECLAS Guidance on Landscape Architecture Education. The special emphasis is put on landscape design and landscape planning, as well as development of advanced professional competences of students. The specifics of Landscape Architecture study programme at CUT is demonstrated in the development of Integrated Design Studio – semester projects covering broad range of technical, environmental, cultural and design issues, resulting in one individual project prepared by students in each semester. The projects are supported by the selection of theoretical subjects carried out simultaneously.
The following documents are to be submitted by candidates applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
1. Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
2. Bachelor degree in Landscape Architecture
3. Portfolio comprising reduced reproductions of: - drawing section of bachelor diploma,
- drawing section of two selected semester projects prepared by the candidate during the course of first cycle studies, assumed the best in candidate’s opinion.
The portfolio must be submitted in electronic form.
4. Candidate’s statement confirming that all works comprising the portfolio have been prepared by the candidate in person.
Ms. Anna Dębska
+48 12 628 30 44
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BSc in Architecture (Accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects RIBA)
- BSc in Civil Engineering (accredited by the European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education)
- BSc in Landscape Architecture
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MA in Architecture
- MA in Landscape Architecture
- Master, Additive Manufacturing
- MSc in Applied Physics
- MSc in Chemical Technology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design
- MSc in Power Engineering