BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science
3,5 years / 7 semesters
Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1200€) for 1st semester (1100€) for each subsequent semester
Pre-deadline: 1st July Deadline: 18th September
The program of these studies matches the standards of technical universities in European countries. This makes it possible, for students, to participate in exchange programs and spend a semester or two at the foreign universities as part of their study and offer the courses to foreign students within the framework of the Erasmus exchange program. During the first semesters of BSc studies, students obtain a thorough education in mathematics, physics, basics of computer sciences and basic technical sciences: electrical engineering, control theory, electronics, metrology, computer programming, microprocessor systems, databases, computer networks, artificial intelligence and computer vision systems. Attention is paid to solving practical engineering problems and integration of knowledge. The courses facilitate development of team-work and leadership skills. After completing five semesters, students choose a specialization of their interest, with courses structured to expand their skills and knowledge in one of the three main fields that are listed in the title of the interdisciplinary studies.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with the transcript of records in math, physics, chemistry and biology;
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
1. School leaving certificate with grades, obtained abroad, entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system in country issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille.
2. Document stating that candidate’s school leaving certificate allows to take up the first cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
3. You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
4. Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Automatic Control
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) -Data Science
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSc Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin sp. z o. o. company)