MSc in Management
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
2 years / 4 semesters
Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Organization and Management
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1170€) for 1st semester (1070€) for each subsequent semester
Pre-deadline: 1st July Deadline: 18th September
Graduates have the knowledge of general engineering education as well as social and economic fields including management of the organizations in the conditions of market economy, implementation of quantitative methods in management, human resources management and other fields important for decision making.
They know the analytical and diagnostics methods necessary for designing systems for organizations and marketing.
Graduates of Management programme are fully prepared for taking managerial tasks in organizations acting in developed market economy, able to start up the business, managing the personal processes, manage independently the manufacturing assets and cooperating with foreign businesses.
They know the specifics of capital and commodity markets. Their professional activities can be directed for resolving organizational and business problems.The graduates can also acts as an advisors.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
1.Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
2. Language proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
Accepted proof of proficiency: FCE or CAE, IELTS 6+ or TOEFL 79+
More information about the language certificate on our website:
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Automatic Control
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE) -Data Science
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSc Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin sp. z o. o. company)