Master Degree in Finance and Accounting
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Faculty of Economics, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
Tuition and Other Fees
Charges for documents, accommodation in a student dormitory, repetition of classes – in accordance with internal regulations.
Date of commencement of studies: 1st October - https://www.sggw.edu.pl/en/home/studies/recruitment/2-en-calendar/
The specialization in Finance and Accounting has been established to provide students with the theoretical and practical foundations of finance and accounting and acquire the necessary knowledge in the field of economics, marketing and management. Students will also understand and learn the principles of operation of economic entities and the relations between these entities and other institutions that create an economic environment, both on a national and international scale. In addition, students will learn about the regularities and effects of human economic activity. The study program also includes the subjects that allow learning about developing individual entrepreneurship using various methods and techniques used in research in economic sciences. The main aim of the Finance and Accounting study program in English is equipping students with the most up-to-date knowledge that will cover the current social needs and challenges of the labor market.
Obligatory subjects, offered during four semesters of the studies:
International Finance, Financial engineering, Investment portfolio, Monetary policy, Risk theory, Financial law, Contemporary theories in finance, Management of financial institutions, IT systems in financial institutions, Dynamic and financial econometrics, Forecasting and simulations, Advanced financial accounting, Financial Reporting, Financial consulting, Cost accounting, Managerial Accounting, Controlling in the bank, Tax accounting, International Accounting, Intellectual property management and Diploma seminar.
Facultative subjects, to be chosen by students during the studies:
Optional subjects seven to select during the third semester (list is updated every semester). In four-semester, students are preparing the Master thesis and choose two subjects. During the second last year, students are also choosing classes in a foreign language.
- diploma of the first-cycle studies (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the field of economy, management, finance, accounting, logistics, tourism;
- diploma of related field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates. Foreign candidates will be qualified on the basis of the documentation attached to the Candidate Service System;
- the average grade from first-cycle studies;
- confirmed knowledge of English language – read more.
Student Affairs Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Coordinator: email@example.com
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Bachelor Degree in Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Specialization: Modern Engineering in Water Management
- Master Degree in Environmental Protection, Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Master Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Master Degree in Forestry, Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Master Degree in Horticulture, Specialization: General Horticulture
- Master Degree in Informatics and Econometrics, Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Veterinary Medicine